Digital Media Design
School of Business & IT
School of Construction
School of Health Professions
School of Manufacturing
School of Service Professions
School of Transportation
Request a Tour!
Digital Media Design is one of the fastest growing and highest paying careers in the creative field today. The Digital Media Design program at Davis Tech is employing both creative and technical skills while designing websites, creating digital art, writing code, and working in many other facets of graphic design. Combining classroom experience with real-world projects, this program is designed for students seeking careers in web design and development, graphic design, 3D modeling and animation, and video game design and development.
The program begins with core courses in digital graphic design theory, concept, and application that equip students with the skills and foundations to build upon as they move on to their specialized areas where they will develop more advanced skillsets.
In order to properly prepare our students with the necessary skills to compete in these high tech fields, this program teaches students how to both write code for websites (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, PHP, SASS) and utilize industry standard software including:
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
• Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite: Maya and 3ds Max.
• Pixologic: ZBrush
Successful completion of this provides students with entry-level skills for a wide variety of digital media industry employment.
Adult College Admission Fee
Annual High School Student Fee
Student Tuition and Fees
High school students are exempt from Student Tuition and Fees
* Estimated Books and Materials
While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials
Certificate Processing Fee
Paid upon program completion
* NOTE: Book and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change.
- Program Length
- 1200 hours (13 months)
- Main Campus
- Open Enrollment, Year-Round
|8am - 11am||Mo||Tu||We||Th||Fr||—|
|12pm - 3pm||Mo||Tu||We||Th||Fr||—|
|3pm - 6pm||Mo||Tu||We||Th||—||—|
|6pm - 9pm||Mo||Tu||We||Th||—||—|
|NOTE: High school students may request a schedule that coincides with the high school morning bell schedule by notifying Student Services.|
- Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Industry Certifications
- The Davis Tech Digital Media Design program provides students with the necessary skills to begin employment in their selected field. Students who complete their program will be prepared to take the tests for the following certifications:
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Premiere Pro
- Verify you meet program Admissions Requirements
- Complete the Davis Tech Admissions Application and New Student Orientation
- Pay the $45.00 fee to the cashier in Student Services
- Take the admissions assessment in the Davis Tech Assessment Center in Student Services
- Meet with an Enrollment Technician in Student Services
- Begin class