School of Business & IT
School of Construction
School of Health Professions
School of Manufacturing
School of Service Professions
School of Transportation
Request a Tour!
The Nurse Assistant is an important part of the health care team directly involved with patient care of the sick and elderly. The Nurse Assistant program prepares students to seek employment in a variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, long-term care facilities, home care, physical therapy, hospice and doctors’ offices. During the program, students will develop communication techniques necessary for employment in a healthcare setting. Also, students will demonstrate proficiency in giving personalized care, recording vital signs, and performing restorative services. Nurse Assistants perform rewarding work as they care for cognitively impaired residents, residents with mental health issues, and residents with unique social or physical needs. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be recommended to take the Utah Nursing Assistant Registry (UNAR) State Certification exam to become a certified nursing assistant in the State of Utah.
Applications for the Nurse Assistant program must be turned into the Health Programs Office, room 2022, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Monday through Friday at least 7 days prior your anticipated start date.
Adult College Admission Fee
Annual High School Student Fee
Student Tuition and Fees
High school students are exempt from Student Tuition and Fees
Estimated Books and Materials *
While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials
Certificate Processing Fee
Paid upon program completion
* NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
|8am - 11am||Mo||Tu||We||Th||Fr||—|
|12pm - 3pm||Mo||Tu||We||Th||Fr||—|
|NOTE: High school students may request a schedule that coincides with the high school morning bell schedule by notifying Student Services.|
- Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Industry Licensing
- The Davis Tech Nurse Assistant program provides students with the necessary skills to begin employment in their selected field. Students who complete their program will be prepared to take the the following Utah Nurse Assistant Registry exams:
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Placement Rates
NOTE: Placement data is represented as reported to the Council on Occupational Education in the most recent annual report.
- Licensure Rates
- Occupational Profile
- Nurse Assistants
- Verify you meet program Admissions Requirements
- Complete the Davis Tech Admissions Application and New Student Orientation
- Pay the $45.00 fee to the cashier in Student Services
- Take the admissions assessment in the Davis Tech Assessment Center in Student Services
- Meet with an Enrollment Technician in Student Services
- Begin class